Grilled Delmonico Steaks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce (e.g. A-1)
- 4 (10 ounce) Delmonico (rib-eye) steaks
Prick steaks on both sides with a fork, and place in a shallow container with a lid. Pour marinade over steaks, cover, and refrigerate at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, or light charcoal, and wait until coals are completely white. Soaked wood chips may be added to the coals when ready for a smoky flavor, if you like.
Remove steaks from marinade, and discard the marinade. Lightly oil the grilling surface, and place steaks on the grill. Cover, and grill steaks for about 10 minutes on each side, or to your desired degree of doneness.