Sunday, October 30, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Monday, October 17, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
Egg & Cress Filling
1 small bunch watercress, washed, drained, patted dry
5 hard-cooked eggs, shelled
5 T. mayonnaise
2-1/2 T. Dijon-style mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
Coarsely chop 1/2 of watercress and set aside; you should have about 1/2 cup, lightly packed. Reserve remaining watercress sprigs for garnish. In medium bowl, roughly chop eggs; add mayonnaise and mustard and season with salt and pepper. Mash to a smooth paste. Stir in chopped watercress. Make sandwiches and garnish plate with watercress sprigs.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the lemon rind, then the vanilla powder, oil and the flour. Sift from top to bottom.
- Add the baking powder then the concord grapes. Leave some grapes to put on top of the focaccia.
- Transfer to a buttered baking dish, square or round.
- Distribute the remaining grapes on the top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for about 1 hour.