Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Two of my favorite cookbooks
The Frog Commissary Cookbook

About

Hi. I am Steve Poses, a caterer and restaurateur. I am on a mission to increase home entertaining. We need more parties. In fact, not just more parties, better parties. And we can have them! but my mission is only going to really take off if better parties are easier. I know how to make great parties, easier, so I wrote a book.

But first, I wrote an earlier book, The Frog Commissary Cookbook. It sold 150,000 copies, mostly in 1985, mostly in and around Philadelphia where I had most of my restaurants (including Frog and Commissary) and I still have a catering business. Since then, I have learned a lot about hosting great parties. So I spent five years putting together a 500 page book called “At Home” with a companion website called AtHomebyStevePoses.com – A Caterer’s Guide to Cooking & Entertaining.

With help from this guide, almost anyone – certainly YOU – can host More Parties. Better. Easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment