Monday, March 29, 2010

Truffled Deviled Eggs
12 eggs
6 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp white truffle oil
2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
salt + freshly ground pepper
black truffles (optional)
Hard-boil eggs, cool, peel, halve, and carefully remove the yolks; reserve the whites. Combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, white truffle oil, and lemon juice in a medium nonreactive bowl. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix well until yolks are broken up and ingredients are evenly incorporated. Evenly pipe or spoon yolk mixture into reserved egg white halves. As desired, top with thinly chopped black truffle.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. The blog background I change all the time...this one is from ShabbyBlogs.com...click on their name upper left of my blog and it will take you right there...and it's free. My heading I did pay for...the company is Amybug's Primitive Attic. Thanks again for your kind words. Cheers! Krys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good updates. I am a new visitor. I like your site very much because you are updating new and different things. Thanks for sharing lengha choli

    ReplyDelete