Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Elizabeth Browning


Some of the reasons you could use when compiling your list of why I love you could be:

  • Your strength
  • Your devotion
  • How you are always 100% honest no matter what
  • Your kindness
  • Your smile
  • The way you are always happy first thing in the morning when I am grumpy
  • The way you take pride in how you look
  • The compliments you give me
  • The way you touch my face when we kiss
  • The little looks you give me when we are around friends
  • Your loyalty to me and everyone or everything that matters to you
  • Your compassion for everyone around you
  • Your selflessness
  • Your integrity
  • Your strength
  • Your devotion
  • The way you hold me
  • The way you liven up a room just by being in it
  • How much you have taught me about life and myself
  • Your intelligence
  • The fact that you are good at fixing things or putting things together by hand
  • Your zest for life
  • I love to wake up with you by my side...It makes my days better
  • You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what
  • I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me
  • I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid
  • Just being with you feels like I can defy the whole world
  • You mean the world to me
  • I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care

No comments:

Post a Comment